North Fork Veterinary Clinic is equipped with a state of the art boarding facility. All dog runs are indoors. They are heated in the winter and cooled in the summer. Each run is approximately 20-30 square feet. Dogs are walked on a 2 hour interval starting at 7am and ending at 8pm. Dogs are fed twice daily. There is no overnight care at our facility.
Dog Boarding Requirements:
- All dogs must be over 16 weeks of age.
- All dogs must be current on the vaccinations (Rabies, DHP-Parvo, Lepto, and Bordetella “Kennel Cough”)
- All dogs must be current on the K9 Flue Vaccine beginning March 15th, 2018.
- All dogs must be well socialized (so that our staff can safely interact with your pet).
North Fork Veterinary Clinic is also equipped with a feline boarding area. All cages are indoors. They are heated in the winter and cooled in the summer. Each cage is approximately 8 square feet.
Feline Boarding Requirements:
- All cats must be over 16 weeks of age.
- All Cats must be current on the vaccinations (Rabies, FVRCP).
- All Cats must be well socialized so that our staff can safely interact with your pet).
Drop off and pick up times are as follows:
— M-F (8am-6pm) — Sat (9am-5pm) — Sun (1pm-3pm) —
**Sunday pick up’s must pre-pay**
**No pick up’s or drop off’s will be accepted on Holiday’s**
**North Fork Veterinary Clinic strives to provide the exceptional care for your pets and the rest of the pets boarding at our facility. Therefore we require all dogs and cats to be treated with a flea preventive at the time of check-in. Dogs are required to have current Rabies, DHLP-Parvo & Bordetella vaccines. Cats are required to have current Rabies & FVRCP vaccines. If your pet has not had the required vaccines and/or treatments, we will update your pet to meet the necessary boarding requirements for an additional fee.
**If your pet becomes injured/ill while boarding, we will make a reasonable attempt to contact you before treating. If you cannot be reached, all necessary diagnostics and treatments will be performed at the owner’s expense.
**We will make a reasonable attempt to maintain your pets’ personal belongings, but we will not be held responsible for damage/loss of any collars, tags, bedding, toys, etc. left with pets.